Sunday, January 2, 2011

some winners

So i've only been on this site 'plentyoffish.com' for a few days. I"ve been on it before but, for some reason, i can never remember why it is that I delete my accounts in the first place.

well, 48 hours and 15 pages of messages later I remembered.

The Guilty: Gottahaveit69

The Offense: where do i begin? First of all he has the number '69' in his screen name. WTF...are we in highschool or something? 'Teeheee, omg...69..you know what that means...right?!' Well, need I also mention he's making one of those guido pouty faces for his one and only picture? ugh....so I look at that picture and I think "sweaty" "stinky" "ghetto" and "fish".

Did I say FISH?! well, look what he wrote in his profile:
"About Me: i didn't know fish could talk but i guess maybe someone can hear the bubbles break and then words come out lol..."

Oh, that was so funny i forgot to laugh (sorry Pee Wee). If this douche was a fish i would hold it in one of its own air bubbles and watch as it suffocated on its own brain damaged words.

Well, alright, let's look at this message that he sent me.

"whats goin on sweety"

complete with lack of correct grammar and punctuation...and common sense. Am I really supposed to respond to that? Evidently he didn't think so...which was why he sent me numerous IMs on the site...obviously i was stunned by his beauty and way with words that i would just jump at the chance to actually CHAT with him.

ugh, guido...beat it

No comments:

Post a Comment