Sunday, January 2, 2011

some creeps are older than others

Guilty: Wildtaurus67

Offense: Well, normally I tend to leave the older folk on these dating sites alone. I feel a little bad for them....until they start looking at people like me and being creeptastic. Mr Wildtaurus67 wrote me a very eloquent message...it goes a little something like this:

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

First of all let me just tell you that I HATE messages like this. Actually I hate any and all messages unless i write the first one...but i hate ones like these the most WHY? because it makes me feel like I am nothing more than a piece of Fucking meat.

I clicked on his picture...which was a shot of a balding man...in a pair of jeans with his shirt tucked into them...and a belt...and cowboy boots. HOwever, before you start going 'oh, gee...you should be used to that look...you used to live in montana after all'...YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE...he had a grey sports jacket on. He was in the only place that a man dressed as such could be at: he was standing on the beach with the wind blowing through his shortened, thinning hair, with the waves crashing behind him.

His other picture, up close, was a headshot of a man with mirrored shades on and a hedgehog hairdo. His age: 43.

Now, I have no problem with 43 year olds...until you start looking at me like a piece of meat...and when you use smilies. His page was full of smilies and smilies with wings and whatnot; nd his 'about me' section?

About Me: I am an adventurist who never gets bored of life, a great listener and best friend you can rely on once you get to know me. I love laughing and seeing the positive side of everything...

OH STOP! Really...I'll bet you like puppies and you smile at babies and you enjoy long walks on the beach BUT ONLY if you can wear your boots and entire 'yacht cowboy' getup.

His idea for a good first date is "a silent place where we could talk"....because that wouldn't be awkward...*shudder*

My Advice: MOVE ON CREEPO! Unless you are Hugh Hefner or a rock star find a girl you couldn't have fathered during your wild years.

No comments:

Post a Comment