Sunday, January 2, 2011

i used to look young too...i once had brown hair

Guilty: Excitableboy99

Offense: Well, this is a very interesting case. It would appear that this guy not only read my profile but also took notes AND compared those notes to himself...15 years prior. I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there that i would have dated when they were in their 20's and 30's. However, there are a lot of key words in that statement...and they all have to do with what was and what will never be.

"Your profile is brutally honest and raw. My photo sucks. I did have hair down to my waist. I have tat's, took my piercings out. Music is my religion. I love NIN, Soundgarden, Depeche, Alice, Janes, Sarah, Tori and old Metallica and the list goes on. I manage a band now. I am a wild child yet I'm responsable. I will one day finish the 2 screenplays I started. One is about tattoos. I travel between LA and NYC a lot and will never grow old at least at heart. You seem like an interesting woman that is intelligent and creative. I would like to speak with you."

okay, this 'wild child' is 46 years old and his whole 'about me' section has to deal with how much he loves music and he has tattoos'. I'm not even going to get into what his picture looked like...but im sure if i said "child molester Mr Potatohead" you would get the point.

I may not be an old maid but i know enough that a love of music and a love of tattoos will not pay the bills...nor does it promise a fantastic future. Hell, I dont even like guys with tattoos. **all of those afore mentioned statements are voided in regards to Rock and Roll stars.

OH! well, this is fun...

"About Me: ...I am emotionally mature and confidant and very passionate...I am a little kid trapped in a man's body and want to play as much as possible."

Whoa...Whoa....did i just read that...and all in the same paragraph?
I did.

And this 'man' is honestly trying to sell himself using the edge of 'im a little kid trapped in a man's body...'? What woman wants this? Chances are a woman of his age already has kids and doesn't want to adopt one more...and then there are chicks like me who dont want kids and would rather gargle broken glass than have a manchild for a boyfriend let alone husband. Ugh, lord knows i've seen enough of that baby crap at the Dungeon.

There was one good thing i saw though.

At the very bottom of his profile he wrote:
"I want to make more time to help abused animals and children"

alright, that may have been a mere afterthought in a vain attempt to pull on the heartstrings of ladies like me. Did it work? Did it make me feel bad enough to actually write him a reply turning down his proposal of Oedipus bliss.

nope.

though i do have to give props to those people who want to help abused animals...yeah, and i guess children too.

No comments:

Post a Comment