Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Manson Boy in 3D!!

Just  when you thought it couldn't get any more humiliating...he writes back

(re)RETURN OF THE MANSON BOY!!!

How could this be?? Had just sent me a message about how he wants to give me another 'chance'...and then went on some strange psychokiller rant before posting a youtube video of himself which WAS GROUNDS FOR DEATH in many walks of life...

I didn't respond..as a matter of fact i did what i always do: I posted it to this website and then showed all my friends said video, surely he saw the hits and realized that i was making fun of him, right?

right?

RETURNING OFFENDER: icefreak3

OFFENSE:
Aside from existing in the same planet as i currently reside? He sent me ANOTHER E-MAIL!!

Subject: What the new pics? :O

Body: well, I just got my heart STOMPED tonight by another gold digger. Its so pathetic, what about you? do you "LOVE" a guy for WHO he is? Or just whats in his wallet? and here's a video of me if I didnt send it to you the last time.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sAOo_tbL0w
 
MY RESPONSE:
YOU LIVE IN YOUR MOTHER'S HOUSE, DRESS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOLER, SLEEP IN A BUNKBED, DONT HAVE A JOB, DONT HAVE A CAR AND MAKE STUPID VIDEOS LIKE THE ONE YOU SENT HERE THAT YOU ALREADY SENT TO ME LAST TIME.
 
ARGHHHH!!! of COURSE i care about what is in your fucking wallet! do yout hink i want to take care of your whiney psychopathic mortal kombat wearing christmas light wielding self? NO! And "LOVE" there is no 'LOVE' here...if there was remotely a chance i would have at least given you the time of day...you're writing to my fucking inbox...as if i'm going to write back and be like 'Gee, that's terrible....I love a guy for who he is...i like my guy to be real...and honest....and to be 30 and sleeping in a bunkbed laden with pictures of Marilyn Manson in his mother's house. I always hoped that my man would be an independant filmmaker too..and star in his own films...of him...wearing stilly Hot Topic/Party City/Comicon outfits and trying to be cool...while filming himself with his crew of 1...Mr Tripod.
 
To be honest I just got my soul STOMPED on when i read this. SOMEONE ACTUALLY WENT ON A DATE WITH THIS ASSHOLE?!?! I want to find this person and see what she looked like...then i'll be like 'really, what was it that turned you on? was it the (lack of) hair? or maybe the poorly executed eyeliner....OHHH MYYYY GGOOODDDDDDDDDDD...
 
And the fact that he is like 'roar roar roar my date tonight sucked roar roar...watch my video' leads me to believe that he has no friends. Why bitch to me? i wrote you a cold letter saying you are not what i'm looking for and signing it with 'regards' and you STILL think that i'm going to give you the time of day? go tell your mommy!! or maybe you're a Norman Bates type fellow and mommy just doesn't respond too often.
 
Final thought: if you haven't seen the youtube video i suggest you watch it....copy and paste that link and check that shit out. OR ELSE YOU WILL MISS THIS:
 
"I do not fuck up"


Sub Zero taking a tumble


fighting a snow stubby penis with a light sabre


his ship came in...aground


see Spot in rehab

...and much MUCH MORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment